I will try & change it when I have time thanks Toni I hadn't taken notice :-( Update on Felix We have received some really devastating news regarding Felix this morning, we rushed him to the vets yesterday after his wound didn't look to great, after he was examined by Steve this morning it was found that 2 wounds at the top of his original wound had formed. After a lengthy conversation with Steve we were only left with 2 options, 1 to operate again and send off a biopsy of the removed skin, then hope it heals and doesn't break down again, the 2nd option was to put Felix to sleep, to be faced with this decision was so upsetting as Felix has been through so much already, but I knew what i had to do for him and that was to give him a fighting chance. We don't give up on cats here at the rescue and even tho the chances of the wound breaking down again are high, Felix has been through so much and we owe him another chance to fight.
Felix will have his operation today and we will be keeping everything crossed that we can pull him through this and give him that home with a family that will love him for the rest of his life like we do.
We are aware that a lot of supporters have donated towards Felixs bill previously, but we are asking if you are able to donate just a pound towards his care now, it will mean a lot to us all. If you would like to donate please contact Rock View on 01726 890887 and quote Clay county cat care -Felix. We really do need your help and support to give Felix this fighting chance.
Hope all went well today for Felix gemma123. Thanks for providing the update.
I've read the latest update on the gofundme page & was glad to hear that Felix is recovering well from his op. Hope the new sutures do the job & that the test on the wound tissue are positive for his future healing.
Sorry for the long delay in posting an update on Felix been busy organising an online auction to raise funds for Felix's fund hopefully I should be going ahead with it in the next week or so.
Update on Felix
Felix was examined this morning by Steve and the news was better then we expected. Steve was happy with the way his wound is looking but didn't want to remove his stitches quite yet, the plan is to remove some next week and then the rest the week after, this is to try and help the skin around his wound remain sealed and not put to much pressure on the wound. We are crossing everything we can and praying that his wound won't open and he will have a wonderful life after such a bad start. We are also extremely worried and scared that it may not go the way we would wish but we are trying to remain positive, the next few weeks will tell if all we have done will have worked. We will keep you all posted.
scallywag: just returned to our room having been on a roasting spit all day , pheww so HOT but a lovely cold pool is a step away
Mar 1, 2018 20:48:44 GMT
caz2golden: Glad you are having a fantastic holiday scallywag. Though you are missing some fantastic snow
Mar 2, 2018 21:46:47 GMT
caz2golden: 1 Tonib 1 Scallywag
Mar 2, 2018 21:48:07 GMT
scallywag: Ok so y days left in this glorious sunshine sooooo pleased I am missing all that white stuff, only white stuff here is the surf rolling over the white beaches hope its not forecast for end of next week
Mar 3, 2018 10:30:41 GMT
lotsofcats: Do you want us to keep you some snow?
Mar 3, 2018 19:34:53 GMT
alfiemummy: Our snow is already pretty much gone!
Mar 4, 2018 0:25:45 GMT
jassycat1: What spectacular weather you are having! Watching it on TV.
Mar 4, 2018 8:07:45 GMT
scallywag: No thanks no snow required Jenny
Mar 4, 2018 18:15:12 GMT
caz2golden: Get Well Scallywag
Mar 17, 2018 10:42:59 GMT
cazypops: Hope your feeling better soon Scallywag, Hugs.
Mar 18, 2018 0:30:10 GMT
scallywag: Thank you both, on the turn now so will be back up to full speed in no time at all xx
Mar 19, 2018 7:49:44 GMT